The Digital Lab is an integrated unit of both BC Children’s Hospital and the UBC Faculty of Medicine In alignment with the vision of both organizations, we produce digital projects across the spectrum of pediatric health, including research, education, health advocacy, and the delivery of clinical services. Our fundamental goal is to leverage digital innovation to advance child health and improve the lives of children and their families.
- Contributing to the execution of back-end/front-end coding objectives
- Develop and maintain websites across multiple projects in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with design and development team to produce project deliverables
- 3 years of industry experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and skill in one or more of the following programming languages:
- HTML5 & Bootstrap
- CSS3 (SASS)
- PHP MVC Frameworks (preferably Laravel)
The successful candidate will report to the Digital Lab Manager, receiving mentorship from the Product Lead. Some projects may require interaction with other project stakeholders including project managers, researchers, clinicians, educators, and other technology end-users.